Saturday, January 14, 2012

ShopRite: Purina One beyOnd Dog Food Only 49 Cents

There's a $5 Purina One beyOnd dog food coupon in the 1/15 Smart Source insert.  Purina One beyOnd is on sale at ShopRite for $5.49 through 1/21 and it's part of the Purina Catalina promotion:

Buy $35+ on Purina products, Earn $20 in Reward Certificates

Buy Purina One beyOnd dog food 3.5lb bag $5.49
less $5 coupon 1/15 SS
Pay Only 49c!

Buy (4) & have $21.96 toward the $35 needed for the Cat but pay only $1.96 OOP!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sheila...I just run out and got the paper because I need to get cat food on my Shop Rite trip tomorrow. The $5 coupon I received is for dog food only and not the cat food. Did you receive the cat one?

    Lynda in Rotterdam, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...neglected to add that the $5.49 sale is for the cat food. Or is the SS coming out tomorrow has a q for the cat food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda, Yes the $5 coupon is for dog food. The $5.49 price is for the 3.5lb bag of dog food (page 9). It's in a small yellow box next to Purina One dog food $17.99. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I updated my post to state dog food. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK this is going to finally get me to drive out for my first trip to Shop Rite! I'm going to post this and link to you on my blog (Coupon Croc- sorry I am on my other blog at the moment). This is an awesome deal!!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi KK, It's about time you hit SR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember, this must be done in 1 SINGLE transaction, so you'll need to purchase another $13.04 in merchandise to hit the $35!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you clarifying and pointing me in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete

Find a sweet steal or centsible deal? Please share!